First the basics, what are softbilled birds?
They are birds that have a diet made up of foods such as insects, and fruit. In other words seeds and nuts don't
make up a notible portion of their diet.
Softbills are birds that have nice soft beaks
2. Which of these birds are toucans closely related to?
3. True or False, toucans are prone to anemia, and should be fed a higher in iron diet than most birds?
4. Which of the foods below are good to feed toucans (select all that apply)?
Low iron pellets
5. True or False, most toucans are pretty laid back and make great additions to mixed species aviaries
6. What order of birds are toucans in?
7. Which of these is the smallest species of toucan?
8. Where are toucans are native to?
South AND central America
Africa AND Asia